Thirteen Signs Your Livestock Pet May Need Emergency Medical Help
Don't let an untreated problem threaten the life of your livestock
- Severe bleeding or bleeding that does not stop within five minutes
- Choking, difficulty breathing or nonstop coughing and gagging
- Bleeding from nose, mouth, rectum, coughing up lood, or blood in urine.
- Inability to urinate or pass feces (stool, or
obvious pain from urinating or passing stool.
- Injuries to your pet's eye(s)
- You suspect or know you pet has eaten something poisonous
such as antifreeze, xylitol, rodent poison, etc.
- Seizures and/or staggering.
- Fractured bones, severe lameness, or inability to move leg(s)
- Obvious signs of pain or extreme anxiety
- Heat stress or heatstroke
- Severe vomiting or diarrhea - more than two
episodes in a 24-hour period of either of these combined with obvious
illness or any of the other problems listed here
- Refusal to drink for 24 hours or more
Protect your animals! Contact us if your they have any of these symptoms
Phone: (480) 899-5088
Emergency Phone: (602) 513-0390
HHM Request Form
Fax: (480) 963-3107
Herd Health Management
170 S William Dillard Dr #114
Gilbert, AZ 85233
Mon - Fri, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
24 Hour Emergency Service