- Severe bleeding or bleeding that does not stop within five minutes
- Choking, difficulty breathing or nonstop coughing and gagging
- Bleeding from nose, mouth, rectum, coughing up lood, or blood in urine.
- Inability to urinate or pass feces (stool>, or obvious pain from urinating or passing stool.
- Injuries to your pet's eye(s)
- You suspect or know you pet has eaten something poisonous such as antifreeze, xylitol, rodent poison, etc.
- Seizures and/or staggering.
- Fractured bones, severe lameness, or inability to move leg(s)
- Obvious signs of pain or extreme anxiety
- Heat stress or heatstroke
- Severe vomiting or diarrhea - more than two episodes in a 24-hour period of either of these combined with obvious illness or any of the other problmes listed here
- Refusal to drink for 24 hours or more
Herd Health Management, Herd Health Management.com, HHM, Gila River, Veterinarian, Veterinary, Veterinary Service, Vet, Animal, Large Animal, Large Animal Vet, Cow Vet Near Me, Goat Vet Neat Me, Sheep Vet Near Me, Pig Vet Near Me, Horse Vet Near Me, Llama Vet Near Me, Dairy Cow, Dairy Cow Vet, Beef Cow, Beef Cow Vet Near Me, Milk Cow, Bovine, Cow, Equine, Horse, Dairy, Milk, Arizona, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe, Apache Junction, Casa Grande, New Mexico, Maricopa, Phoenix, Vet in Mesa, Vet in Gilbert, Vet in Arizona, Doctor Goats, Sheep, Cow, Horse, Llama, Goats, Pigs, Sheep, Cow, Horse, Llama, large animal vet, vet, bovine, cow, milk, large animal, animal, dairy, dairy cows, beef cows, veterinary services, arizona, sheep, goat, pig, llama, horse, veterinary, herd, health, mesa, gilbert, chandler, new mexico, herd health, maricopa, near me
Herd Health Management
170 S William Dillard Dr #114
Gilbert, AZ 85233